Download Rufus software
Please access the website of Rufus and locate the Download on the page:
Click the newest version of Rufus to download.
The file is only 1MB so the downloading can be finished soon.
How to use Rufus to burn a bootable disk
- Insert your USB flash drive to this computer and format the file system of the partition to FAT32.
- Run the download Rufus-3.5.exe file.
- Click the SELECT to select your bootable disk iso file.
- Select a boot mode of the computer that you need to boot using the bootable disk that you are creating.
You should select the GPT if the computer is EFI boot mode.
- Click the START to burn the bootable disk.
Click the OK if it asks for formatting this flash drive.
- The bootable disk has been created successfully.